Spring Fundraiser - First Aid Kit Sale
Raise Money for Scouting Adventures by Selling First Aid Kits
Help Everyone to….Be Prepared!
This year’s Spring Unit Fundraiser is designed to assist Scouts and units to earn their way towards their Scouting adventures. Whether it’s summer camp, day camp, BSA high adventure base, or raising money for the unit’s program, this fundraiser can help accomplish those goals.
Unit leaders told us they needed a different fundraising option, one that was available sooner than the fall popcorn sale, and that offered product choices with enhanced perceived value for customers.
We’re partnering with Right Response to offer a selection of custom first aid kits, priced between $15.00 and $120.00. There is a kit for everyone, and the branded Scout Kit conforms to “Personal first-aid kit requirements” listed in the BSA handbook! These make great Mother’s and Father’s Day gifts, and are helpful to have in sports bags, backpacks, cars, homes, etc. They last much longer than a bag of popcorn, and are in line with Scouting principles of being prepared.
Units participating in the fundraiser earn 40% commission from all in-person sales, while 10% benefits the overall programs of the Heart of New England Council. That’s a 50% return to Scouting!
The Spring Product sale will take place from May 11th to June 7th, allowing units four weeks to earn money for their Scouting programs. Units can conclude their sale sooner if they prefer.
Families and units should reinforce that Scouts are selling our program, not first aid kits. Every kit sold gets a young person one step closer to their Scouting adventures.
Register your unit NOW to participate!
KEY DATES & DEADLINES
|ASAP||Register Your Unit (link)|
|Tuesday May 11||Spring Fundraiser Begins|
|Week of May 10||Scout Order Forms available|
|Monday June 7||Sale Ends – Deadline for units to submit their Take Order|
|Friday June 11||Deadline to submit payments to council|
|Week of June 21||Pick Up / Distribution of first aid kits to units|
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 508-752-3769 ext. 203
- Scout Sales Brochure
- First Aid Kit Order Form (printable) – for Scouts to collect customer orders
- Unit Guidebook – Spring Unit Fundraiser
- First Aid Kit contents – expanded version
- Parent Information Sheet – Spring Unit Fundraiser
- Unit Final Order Form – the unit’s Take Order form that must be emailed into council by June 7th
- Scout Sales Tracking form – Excel form for unit to total all their sales
- Fundraising Family Letter (template) – can be sent to unit families
- Virtual Sale Order Form (customizable for sharing)
- Customize the Virtual Order Form – instructions to customize the Virtual Sale Order Form, and share it to promote your sale