Scouts BSA & Venturing Dates & Fees
IMPORTANT Scouts attending camp with their troop or crew will register and pay through their unit. Units will make a single payment to the camp. Scouts attending without their units, as part of our provisional program, may register and pay online.
Scouts & VenturersAges 11-20
June 27 - July 3 – Camp Wanocksett
July 4 - 10 – Camp Wanocksett
July 11 - 17 – Wanocksett & Treasure Valley
July 18 - 24 – Wanocksett & Treasure Valley
July 25 - 31 – Wanocksett & Treasure Valley
August 1 - 7 – Wanocksett & Treasure Valley
August 8 - 14 – Camp Wanocksett
Adult Leader Fees
Required unit leaders Free
2 Unit leaders are required to be in camp with the unit at all times. Units receive 2 free adults for up to 20 Scouts. Additional free adults are offered to units at a ratio of 1 adult for every 10 Scouts (or part) beyond 20.
Additional Unit Leaders $100
Additional adults are welcome to attend camp with the unit for a nominal fee.
A-La-Carte Meals $6
Adults who are only spending part of the week in camp will be charged for meals for the time they are in camp.
Youth Protection Reminder
All persons over the age of 18 staying in camp longer than 72 hours must be registered members of the BSA and complete Youth Protection Training.
The following policy applies to all summer camp programs at Heart of New England camps:
Campsite deposits are non-refundable, but may be either applied to the balance of camp fees due, or rolled over to the following year.
- Requests for refunds must be submitted in writing to the Council Service Center and the Camp Director at least two weeks prior to the start of the camp week for which you have registered.
- Requests must include the Scout’s name, unit, the camp session, and an explanation for his absence.
- Refunds will not be granted after this date except under extenuating circumstances (serious illness, family death, summer school, custody issues, and reasons that don’t involve choice).
- A Scout who becomes ill or injured during camp may receive a prorated refund as determined by the Camp Director.
- Refunds will not be granted for scheduling conflicts, no-shows, weather, or behavioral issues.
- Refunds will not be granted to Scouts who leave camp by their own choice, or are asked to leave camp because of behavioral issues.
- Summer camp registrations may be transferred to an alternate session, if space permits, without penalty. Fees may be transferred from one Scout to another within the same unit.
- Heart of New England Council reserves the right to withhold an administration fee of $50 for refund given.
- Refunds will be made to the unit (or if attending provisional to the individual) who made the original payment.